| Monday Night Specials|
Monday Night Specials at WEST BERWICK HOSE
PRICE $5.95 SERVED 4:00pm - 6:30pm
APR 13 CHOPPED STEAK W/SAUTED ONIONS, ROASTED POTATOES, VEGGIE
APR 20 HOT TURKEY SANDWICH, STUFFING, CRANBERRY SAUCE
APR 27 PORCUPINE MEATBALLS, MASHED POTATOES, VEGGIE
FOR DELIVERY CALL 570-394-6796 OR 570-317-3949
MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE
PRICE INCLUDES DESERT. IF YOU LIKE TO DONATE A DESERT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. LET US KNOW THAT MORNING AND WE WILL PICK IT UP BY 3.
| Important News to Remember |
IMPORTANT NEWS TO REMEMBER
Berwick has a Parking Enforcement Officer that works varied hours.
Please obey parking rules
· REMEMBER, April starts street sweeping. Permanent signs are posted on streets that have a weekly route. They list the day of the week for sweeping. For other streets; temporary NO PARKING signs will be posted the evening before sweeping will take place.
- · DO NOT park left wheel to curb (LWTC). The exception being a one way street.
- · DO NOT park within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
- · DO NOT park within 20 feet of a crosswalk or intersection.
- · DO NOT park within 30 feet of a stop sign.
- · DO NOT park within 20 feet of a fire station driveway.
- · Keep handicapped placard visible when parking in HC parking.
- · Obey the 2 hour parking limit in the downtown. It helps to keep foot traffic moving so everyone has a chance to shop or do business downtown.
- · The Municipal Parking Lot near the Eagles Building has ‘Permit Parking Spaces’ clearly marked. These spaces are available to the permit holder on a 24/7 basis. Please do not park in them at any time.
- · There are many 2 hours parking spaces in the Municipal Parking Lot. The two hour parking is enforced Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm. Two hour parking IS NOT enforced on Saturday or Sunday. This does not apply to ‘Permit Parking’
- · Parking Enforcement tickets cannot be rescinded or pulled. Apply to the Magistrate for a hearing if you disagree.
| WALKING TRAIL at Test Track Park|
Susquehanna Greenway Partnership is working to create over 500 miles of connected parks, trails, conserved areas, and River Town communities along the Susquehanna River -- Pennsylvania's LARGEST Greenway! Come to Berwick’s Test Track Park to walk one of the most beautiful parts of the trail.
Click Here to see a clip from Susquehanna Greenway regarding Berwick Borough's Part of the trail